Contact & Directions
We would like to hear from you. If your question isn’t addressed below, please send us a message by filling out the form below and we will get back to you shortly.
If you have questions about:
- Online courses with Leslie and Amy, email Kelsey;
- Registration for 2015 Practices in Embodied Teaching weekends, go here for more information and the application.
- Registration for our 2015/16 anatomy courses, go here for more information;
- Attending our free Anatomy & Breath Clinic as a client, go here for information and the registration form;
- Attending the Anatomy & Breath Clinic as an observer, or Hands-on Yoga Lab, there is no need to pre-register, but please check the schedule to make sure class is happening and arrive 15 minutes before class;
- Registration for Embodied Anatomy & Yoga, a BMC & Yoga program running through February 2016, go here for more information.
The Breathing Project is located on the 10th floor (rear) of 15 West 26th Street just west of Broadway (between 6th Avenue and Broadway).
Our phone number is 212-979-9642, if you’d like to leave a message. For a quicker response, please email us at email@example.com.
N, R to 28th or 23rd St. at Broadway
1 to 28th or 23rd St. at 7th Ave.
6 to 28th or 23rd St. at Park Ave.
F, M to 34th or 23rd St. at 6th Ave.
Downtown on 5th Ave.: M2, M3, M5
Downtown on Broadway: M6, M7
Uptown on 6th Ave.: M5, M6, M7
Uptown on Madison Ave.: M2, M3
Crosstown at 34th or 23rd St.
26th Street runs East; Broadway runs South; 6th Avenue runs North
Street parking is available after 7 p.m. There are two parking garages on 26th St. near 6th Avenue.