Contact & Directions
We would like to hear from you. If your question isn’t addressed below, please send us a message by filling out the form below and we will get back to you shortly.
If you have questions about:
- Online courses with Leslie and Amy, email Kelsey;
- Registration for 2016 Practices in Embodied Teaching weekends, go here for more information and the application.
- Registration for our 2015/16 anatomy courses, go here for more information;
- Attending our free Anatomy & Breath Clinic as a client, go here for information and the registration form;
- Attending the Anatomy & Breath Clinic as an observer, or Hands-on Yoga Lab, there is no need to pre-register, but please check the schedule to make sure class is happening and arrive 15 minutes before class;
The Breathing Project is located on the 10th floor (rear) of 15 West 26th Street just west of Broadway (between 6th Avenue and Broadway).
Our phone number is 212-979-9642, if you’d like to leave a message. For a quicker response, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
N, R to 28th or 23rd St. at Broadway
1 to 28th or 23rd St. at 7th Ave.
6 to 28th or 23rd St. at Park Ave.
F, M to 34th or 23rd St. at 6th Ave.
Downtown on 5th Ave.: M2, M3, M5
Downtown on Broadway: M6, M7
Uptown on 6th Ave.: M5, M6, M7
Uptown on Madison Ave.: M2, M3
Crosstown at 34th or 23rd St.
26th Street runs East; Broadway runs South; 6th Avenue runs North
Street parking is available after 7 p.m. There are two parking garages on 26th St. near 6th Avenue.